You can place a booking directly via our booking module. After acceptance of the booking you will receive a booking confirmation and a payment request by email.
The tenant has 48 hours to pay the advance of 30%. After receipt of the deposit, the booking is final.
The remaining part (including deposit) must be paid 1 month before arrival.
If payment is not made in time, the booking will be canceled and the tenant will lose the part already paid.
Our deposit is refunded 1 week after departure from the house, if the house has been used correctly. In the event of damage, the landlord should always be contacted and a suitable solution will be sought.
If canceled due to a government travel ban due to COVID-19, the portion already paid will be refunded. In the event of cancellation for other reasons, the tenant loses the part already paid, so we also recommend taking out external travel insurance.
- Arrival is always between 4 and 8 p.m. and departure between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. This so that the cleaning team can thoroughly clean the house for the next tenants.
- If you arrive later than 20:00 or want to leave before 8:00 in the morning, this must be indicated at least 8 days before arrival and we will keep 15 euros from the deposit.
- The rent for the period includes: • The rent of the entire house and the facilities for the agreed period. • Pool and garden maintenance. • Internet• Normal Electricity consumption up to a consumption of 600kw. • Normal water consumption up to a consumption of 10m³.
To be paid extra:
• Cleaning at the end of the rental period by an external cleaning company.
• Pool heating (optional)
• A surcharge of EUR 15 per person will be charged for towels and bed linen. This is mandatory for hygienic reasons.
SMOKING IN THE PROPERTY IS PROHIBITED.
ANIMALS ONLY IN CONSULTATION WITH THE LANDLORD